THOUGHT PROCESS

THE THOUGHT PROCESS OF A MIND INVOLVED IN A DAY TO DAY STRUGGLE WITH LIFE!

Sunday 10 February 2008

Just when I thought it was safe to open my eyes!

Just when I thought that things really couldn't get worse I happen
to stubble upon this laughable image from Instinct's magazine online blog "Watercooler". The offending item of clothing is by Prada and according to Ms. Prada..... "the collection was revenge on men for the social and sartorial contortions they impose on women.". Bloody hell!!.. sweet revenge at that!.. the trousers even lack a fly!.. clearly not to be worn in Tesco's then!.
The look on the models face says it all.... bet he's thinking f**king
Prada bitch making me look like a t**t in front of all my mates,next she will want my balls!! Actually thinking about it, i'm with Miuccia Prada on this one, women have been fooled into thinking that to look sexy they should walk around in ridiculously high heels and wear breath stopping corsets, so Go Miuccia make more of these clothes for men and get them stocked in Top Man!!, they should sell out in seconds!! ;-)


instinctmag

No comments:

Google