THOUGHT PROCESS

THE THOUGHT PROCESS OF A MIND INVOLVED IN A DAY TO DAY STRUGGLE WITH LIFE!

Wednesday 6 February 2008

My sister Belinda

Today would have been my sister's 50th birthday if she would have lived, she died at the age of five because she had a hole in the heart!.The doctors said she was born 10 years too soon,and because of advances in surgical techniques (the procedure is now done routinely with key hole surgery) she most likely would be alive now!.

I would have loved to have had the chance to have got to know her and I do feel a connection to her and always wish that I could talk to her and form a bond!. I went with my mum today to the church yard to lay flowers on the grave where she is at rest with my father. Life changes so fast so try to live life to the full and take time to really appreciate it while you can!.
Belinda you will forever be in my heart! XX
The church yard

The Churchyard

No comments:

Google