THOUGHT PROCESS

THE THOUGHT PROCESS OF A MIND INVOLVED IN A DAY TO DAY STRUGGLE WITH LIFE!

Monday 4 February 2008

Photoshop come back to me!

Since moving from windows to mac I have been left with NO PHOTOSHOP to work on, only elements 4 which is very basic. So today I gritted my teeth and said a prayer for my bank account and ordered CS3 (£560:00)from amazon. The price is very expensive but hopefully will be worth it in the long run, its an essential tool for me and one I can’t live without.
With my friend in San Francisco we are embarking on a project where we will each in turn decide an subject matter for a photographic image which we will then post on flickr when we have both finished!.
I am sure that my individual style will continue to rein and produce the very strong Homolicker trademark in each and everyone of the images, although I am not regarding the continuing project as a war of creativity but more of a creative copulation,playing off each other and generating art through thoughts and ideas!.

No comments:

Google