THOUGHT PROCESS

THE THOUGHT PROCESS OF A MIND INVOLVED IN A DAY TO DAY STRUGGLE WITH LIFE!

Thursday 6 March 2008

The hateful male species!

I started this night feeling really good and happy and looking forward to doing some serious Photoshop work. That all changed when I logged in to youtube and watched gaygods video about a US solider who had thrown a little puppy over a cliff!!!... my heart sank and I google searched to check for more details and to my disbelief everything gaygod had said was true!.

The video was on youtube but has now been remove but can still be seen because someone has copied it and re-posted it!!. this all comes after a 25 year old mother was spiked with a drug and then raped by a group of lads who filmed it all with a mobile phone and then soon after uploaded it to youtube! . IT WAS VIEWED 600 TIMES!!!.

Youtube are constantly being criticized by gay people because of the homophobic abuse they receive, I also was a victim of homophobic comments, but youtube DO NOTHING!. They seem to think that they should take NO RESPONSIBILITY for what is uploaded to the site," just let anyone upload anything they like".."hey lets kill a stranger and film it for youtube it will be a big hit and generate mass views" well ... thats all that matters isn't it!!!!

I am left feeling so sad and depressed with the world and all the freaks that inhabit it and here's an observation, who are the perpetrators of the first two incidents ,yeah thats right HETEROSEXUAL MEN in BOTH cases!!! Most of the hurt and pain in the world is caused by the heterosexual man with their stupid grunting behaviour!

I think that most of the female and gay population will agree with me there!!!!!!!.

No comments:

Google