THOUGHT PROCESS

THE THOUGHT PROCESS OF A MIND INVOLVED IN A DAY TO DAY STRUGGLE WITH LIFE!

Monday 24 March 2008

Easter Virus.


Being easter I thought that I would have plenty of time to do photoshop work but little did I know that I would be caught in the grip of a virus that would debilitate me and prevent me from doing anything creative and productive! So its been THREE DAYS and I haven't been able to focus on anything other than my self pity, literally forced to my bed at times because of fatigue and fever!

Today is the first day of the Easter break that I have felt better and energized and with a will to create and visualise. I ventured outside this morning and looked at the first flowers of spring which had bravely pushed through the hard frosty surface and looked towards the dull gray sky. They are the sign and trumpet call of things to come and cheer the soul during this un-certain month.

No comments:

Google