THOUGHT PROCESS

THE THOUGHT PROCESS OF A MIND INVOLVED IN A DAY TO DAY STRUGGLE WITH LIFE!

Tuesday 25 March 2008

ALERT!...PSYCHOPATH!.

Some people should NOT be let out in public or have access to the internet, why?.... well this guy on flickr started to comment on my images and from the start it was excessive and too intense to be from someone mentally stable!. His comments were rarely coherent and verged on ramblings from a mad man.

He proclaimed me to be a GENIUS , a new light in art and a tour de force, all true all sure... lol... but from someone who has never met me and his only understanding of me is from quick views of my work on flickr! .. well it left me feeling angry!. He had also spent SIX HOURS writing a testimonial for me which never connected to me or my work at all and seemed to be a vessel for his fantasy vomit!

After I rejected the testimonial he proceeded to delete all the comments that he had made regarding my work and then he went as far as to delete himself from my friends list!! He said he appreciates art but how can he when he doesn't understand himself...**** ART EQUALS LIFE**** .........

I tire of people like that who wear their neurosis with pride, we all have to deal with issues in life ,thats all part of life, but if your not going to learn from them and move on then ... then you are truly LOST!. and DOOMED to REPEAT!.

CHANNEL NEUROSIS INTO GREAT ART!!.

hOMoLickEr

No comments:

Google