THOUGHT PROCESS

THE THOUGHT PROCESS OF A MIND INVOLVED IN A DAY TO DAY STRUGGLE WITH LIFE!

Friday 14 December 2007

The week that was terrible!

Looking back at the past week I do not know how I could experience so much bad luck that my only conclusion is that I must have possessed an elevated amount of bad karma!. Last saturday I had to trim my christmas shopping down because a relative wanted me to collect a coat for them in Chester!..I could not understand the request really on the grounds that they own a car and it would have been much simpler for them to get the coat rather than asking me. Usually this wouldn’t have bothered me but being christmas I wanted to finish buying my gifts!, It only made my life harder and moodier!.
Then on Monday when I returned home I was informed that the over-weight coal man had nearly dispatched his load ( sounds extremely sexual) through the window, having regained his grip he then cracked a windowsill and loosened a pipe!!!..( drunk in charge of a bag of dirty fuel!!! ). He either leaves the bags of coal in the yard or goes on a diet or the other option ……I discontinue my weekly agreement for fuel!.
Ok now the ultimate in absolute bad luck and this happened the day after the coal incident,so my nerves were already shattered. Tuesday was the day that my house was nearly burgled and my sanity would be corroded beyond salvation!.. A man had tried to force his way into the house via two windows but had given up presumably because of time-span and extremely tight window frames!!.
I now feel unsafe in my own house and I sleep so lightly that a farting cat would wake me up in an instant!, the possessions in my house our my own and the thought that someone could take them away just because he wanted to makes me nauseous and paranoid!.

No comments:

Google