THOUGHT PROCESS

THE THOUGHT PROCESS OF A MIND INVOLVED IN A DAY TO DAY STRUGGLE WITH LIFE!

Saturday 15 December 2007

Truly hateful behaviour!

While traveling to Chester today on the bus I sat I quickly down because the bus was quite full at this point, at the next stop two young girl quickly kissed and one of them got on the bus and started to look for her money!. At this point the man behind me began saying to what I presumed to be his wife/girlfriend that “she has just fucking kissed a girl and now the stupid bitch is looking for her money,why didn’t she have it ready?”, she then walked slowly to her seat and he began saying “look at that thick fucking bitch now!”. I felt sick and could feel his extreme HATRED drifting over me!!. I could also smell his intense alcoholic breathe!!.The next unknown victims were also female and the only crime that they committed was being allowed on the bus after the bus driver had shut the doors!. “Fucking all the luck in the world” was his remark! The thing that really got to me had to be his intense hatred for these women,he seemed to hate people and everything about life!. I thought maybe that he was a country yokel who was having a hard time with the christmas period and all the shoppers!??. I thought about turning around and confronting him but after the last weeks negative incidents I had second thoughts,but if his remarks had been heard by any of these girls I would most certainly have unleashed my bitch mouth and attacked him till he crawled back under the rock that he had come from !When the bus reached the destination I got off before him and observed him leaving the bus and to my horror this man had been traveling ALONE so he MUST have been talking to HIMSELF!?. HAPPY CHRISTMAS PSYCHOPATH!

No comments:

Google