THOUGHT PROCESS

THE THOUGHT PROCESS OF A MIND INVOLVED IN A DAY TO DAY STRUGGLE WITH LIFE!

Friday 21 December 2007

Last days of christmas shopping!

Today I had to go Christmas food shopping and it really was a nightmare navigating through all the bodies and heaving trolleys!!. At one point my own trolley accidentally collided with someones ankle and he spun around and said "its alright I have two legs!???", Good god, it was an accident and he's lucky that I was in a placid mood because if my mood was major bitch mode I would have bitten his balls off!!.

Everything afterwards went to plan and all the goods are now in the our store for the coming nuclear blast! (Christmas period) . My appointment at the dentist went relatively ok, I only need one filling and he said my gums are excellent!. Must be all that cock sucking!!.

Planning to do quite a bit of work on my macbook and hopefully I will post a youtube video and some of my new photographic work ,which fingers crossed will be just as popular as the previous work that I did!?.

No comments:

Google