THOUGHT PROCESS

THE THOUGHT PROCESS OF A MIND INVOLVED IN A DAY TO DAY STRUGGLE WITH LIFE!

Sunday 4 November 2007

Sunday Bloody Sunday

All day I have been in pain with such an intense case of sinusitis that I had to go to bed and forsake any plans to do any photographic work what so ever! Its only now at 7:00 Sunday night that I am beginning to feel a little better.I have opened an account with blip.tv so I can upload videos with them,rather than using youtube which I regard as a DIRTY SITE,I hate reading comments about gay vbloggers because invariable there are numerous gay hate remarks which I find really disturbing, I received one such comment from a young girl because I had left a remark on Prez Hiltons site and she found this to be the jolt she needed to comment me and called me a STUPID FAGGOT..U NEED TO STOP LIKEIN MAN U FUC SHOT..U LIKE PEREZ HILTON I KNO THATS UR ROLE MODEL U SISSY FREAK...UR NOT WELCOM HERE...look at the typing mistakes shes such an illiterate freak and to be propelled to write such hatred, she really needs to seek help!
Today was a right off and in the aftermath I am left feeling un- productive and drained,Sundays are usually my best day to work and focus mentally on the things that need doing!..Oh well....
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:

Google