THOUGHT PROCESS

THE THOUGHT PROCESS OF A MIND INVOLVED IN A DAY TO DAY STRUGGLE WITH LIFE!

Monday 12 November 2007

I am what I am.......really I am!


This happened to me today,a so called "friend" remarked that the only reason why I am gay is because I would not be able to satisfy a woman and that I would be cured of my homosexuality by the right woman!?. He also said that he could not imagine me having sex with a man!!,why he would want to is beyond me!.

His remark is totally homophobic and I know if I challenged him on this he would deny it!..the reason why I didn't confront him is purely because I feel so sorry for the mentally challenged moron!. He has been mistaken for a gay man himself because of his vanity which I must agree is homogenetic and he has a bone structure which is cocksuckerous!!, also his second marriage is on the rocks ,presumably because of his infantile behaviour and selfishness.

To not be able to imagine myself with a man is laughable in the extreme considering my past,but on this point he regards me as a puritan, not his words I can assure you,he thinks of me as a homo virgin mary!! I really feel sorry for the idiot because he has constructed a sort of virtual lifestyle for me,one that has no resemblance to the true one!



----------------
Now playing: Feast of Fools - FOF #647 - Echoes of Halloween - 11.09.07
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Google