THOUGHT PROCESS

THE THOUGHT PROCESS OF A MIND INVOLVED IN A DAY TO DAY STRUGGLE WITH LIFE!

Tuesday 13 November 2007

Sony or Apple

I have been thinking for the past couple of weeks which lap top I might like to buy before Christmas, the contenders are Sony Vaio or Apple Mac. I have always used a Windows system and the thought of changing to mac is daunting but because I use lap tops for editing photographs ,the reviews that I have read all seem to indicate that a mac is a better system for this task!.
Price wise they are more expensive and I am looking to spend about 900 pounds all together, the Sony Vaio seems a better option regarding the price and the familiarity of windows tends to push me in that direction.
I am going to read more reviews and then decide but if any of you guys out there have any advice please comment me and I will be forever grateful.Thank you!.

No comments:

Google