THOUGHT PROCESS

THE THOUGHT PROCESS OF A MIND INVOLVED IN A DAY TO DAY STRUGGLE WITH LIFE!

Monday 28 January 2008

Racist and ignorant!

To say that I am annoyed would be an understatement after todays events, the reason why I am so upset is because an acquaintance of mine shocked me with this statement “ I am NOT RACIST but I DO NOT believe that black and white people should sleep together and have children!” ???. I said to him that YES you are racist and also ignorant!, he said that its his opinion and he has the right to his opinion , I replied that his opinion was wrong and he should not voice his views because he was upsetting me and making himself into an idiot! He also couldn’t understand my reaction!!
What a total freak of nature he is, to think that people actually believe that they have the right to voice their half-witted rants and not get challenged over it! It sickens me and disgusts me in a way that brings out the killer in me! Im sorry but people like him should be wiped of the face of the earth!
This is not what I need to be exposed to and his vile comments should stay in his stupid little brain and I feel that with this hatred for a minority group he should be eligible for the gas chamber!
Photobucket

No comments:

Google