THOUGHT PROCESS

THE THOUGHT PROCESS OF A MIND INVOLVED IN A DAY TO DAY STRUGGLE WITH LIFE!

Tuesday 1 January 2008

Someone tried to KILL ME!

Saturday morning I experience an attempt on my life, I regard it in such terms because I can not begin to understand any rational explanation other than in the abstract!.
I was walking along the footpath and I made a decision to cross the road so I started to move in front of a parked car thinking on one was inside, but to my horror the car started to move and stopped when my hands hit the cars bonnet!. I looked inside and there was a man at the wheel looking straight ahead so I moved back on the footpath and he drove off down the road!.
No explanation or apologies just a attempt on an my life!..the old people across the road were amazed and I could tell that they were as shock at the event as me!.
You would think that I was living in NYC and not the sleepy Roman town of Chester!!.

No comments:

Google