THOUGHT PROCESS

THE THOUGHT PROCESS OF A MIND INVOLVED IN A DAY TO DAY STRUGGLE WITH LIFE!

Tuesday 1 May 2007

tolerance

Visualise this I'm what you could call a tolerant person,I check myself when a woman with a baby buggy ram raids my legs, I take deep breaths when some thoughtless individual loads their food onto the belt in the supermarket leaving me no room to load mine up because they have left their trolley alone side the belt so then I have to rush mine on!, but when it comes to the beauty challenged individuals and the brainless tittering drunken girlie's(next door relatives) who I might add can't walk in high heel shoes!,I know men who can do better!! who think that I need to listen to their humdrum voices proclaiming "ooh he's soo hot and she's such a tart,or lets do a txtathon? do I look nice in this"? eerrr NO! YOU LOOK FAT! THE MATERIALS STRAINING LETS LEAVE FAST YOUR ABOUT TO EXPLODE!!! yes I know i'm so tolerant and such a giving and loving individual!

No comments:

Google