THOUGHT PROCESS

THE THOUGHT PROCESS OF A MIND INVOLVED IN A DAY TO DAY STRUGGLE WITH LIFE!

Sunday 13 May 2007

I am suffering!

This weekend I suffered a lose!,one that leaves a hole in my life and that can never be filled by another....MP3 player!! Yes! my ipod died and had to be returned to its birthplace
where hopefully with loving care and a bit of TLC it will return into my loving arms and continue to bring me untold joys and great pleasure!..Can I live for two weeks without its sexy little body pulsating next to my heart?..

.I initially resisted to the hype surrounding the world of itunes/ipod believing that all Apples claims about revolutionising the world of music just couldn't be true!..Till six months ago I took a leap of faith and purchased a sliver 4gb ipod, instantly I became hooked with its easy manageability and style,but gradually month after month my little friend go sicker and sicker...after nursing him!..yeah him!!...he's a sexy horny dsquared model with attitude!! he did eventually regain functionability but how long can he go on..that was the question on my mind!!

So on Saturday he was returned to the ipod hospital for some TLC and good nursing!!...I will use an old Philips mP3 in the meantime but its just not the same!! :-(

No comments:

Google