THOUGHT PROCESS

THE THOUGHT PROCESS OF A MIND INVOLVED IN A DAY TO DAY STRUGGLE WITH LIFE!

Saturday 12 May 2007

This is a simple case of personality and intellectual differences!!!

After finding out via the wonders of the open window that I'm called by my neighbours "snotty nosed Tim" in retrospect I do find that this remark is maybe rather fitting considering their limited vocabulary!.. I would have called myself an egotistical hyperbolist ! My tongue is always firmly in my cheek!, this is where people who don't know me think that I'm an arrogant homosexualist, this I'm not I can assure you, get to know me and you will realise this in next to no time. I can be a little selfish and self-absorbed but who can say hand on heart that at some time that this trait has never appeared momentarily at one time or another? This is a simple case of personality and intellectual differences!!!

No comments:

Google