THOUGHT PROCESS

THE THOUGHT PROCESS OF A MIND INVOLVED IN A DAY TO DAY STRUGGLE WITH LIFE!

Tuesday 5 June 2007

I ATTRACT ATTENTION



I am a magnet which draws attention whether it be positive or negative!..if I desire to
be un-seen it is I tell you impossible!..the reason why I am going on about it is that today while travelling by arriva bus service,slightly hungover and just a bit tired,I approached my point of destination,we stopped short of the bus stop because of temporary traffic lights which had been erected,so I remained seated till the bus started off again at which point I rang the stop bell!,oh my god!..the driver then angrily said to me why didn't I get off when the bus had stopped at the lights!..I ignore HIM!!!. He then preceded to stop short of the bus stop and say that I will have to get off there! opening the doors to let me off!.. I then walked off the bus,at this point he said under his breath "PRICK!".
I thought that you should never try to get off the bus in any location other than the designated points! and not just anywhere on the road!..feeling the way that I did and to be truthful I didn't really see any reason to be aggressive and impolite, which is why I didn't challenge his behaviour. I can safely say that I am proud of myself for being above such common behaviour and didn't react in a negative way.I AM A MUCH BETTER MAN THAN THAT INDIVIDUAL!
I have forgiven him and his sins and hope he will get PROFESSIONAL HELP!

No comments:

Google