THOUGHT PROCESS

THE THOUGHT PROCESS OF A MIND INVOLVED IN A DAY TO DAY STRUGGLE WITH LIFE!

Saturday 2 June 2007


Here is a blog that jeffree star posted which seems relevant to my life and maybe yours , well you know what people tend to do when they get jealous and envious of others!..yep!. BITCH, BACK STAB AND CAT CALL!!

"it seems like I've been on the search for REAL people to add into my fake LA lifestyle. Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't wanna stab someone in the back or talk shit about all my friends because it seemed cool at the time.. You may think you know me from what you've "heard" or seen on the internet, but you can only know so much. Everyone judges and forms an opinion about me, about you, about anyone.. it's natural.. But just know you have NO idea what's underneath it all"..

No comments:

Google