THOUGHT PROCESS

THE THOUGHT PROCESS OF A MIND INVOLVED IN A DAY TO DAY STRUGGLE WITH LIFE!

Tuesday 1 April 2008

Old age approaching

The start of the week was very nice because I had won a small amount of money on the bonus ball in the lottery. It was a very welcome surprise but its a shame that its not every week that i am given a money up-lift!. So today is the 1st of April and I will be 43 on the 15th of this month, I cant say that I am looking forward to it but as the years move on I am less stressed when the day arrives. Years ago I would be catatonic and in a drunken stupor on my birthday!!. But its true that age does smooth out the roughness and mellows the fevered brow of panic!.

I do envy the young who have the blinkers of innocence firmly attached and who fail to realise the fragility of life when spiraling out of control on alcohol or drugs and where sex is considered an accompaniment to both requiring No commitment or restrictions!! Hopefully I can fulfill some of my goals and maybe this year I will achieve a little success with my creative work. Not that I am ignored in that area its just I would like to be recognised more fully and generally to a wider audience!. Fingers crossed everyone!

No comments:

Google