THOUGHT PROCESS

THE THOUGHT PROCESS OF A MIND INVOLVED IN A DAY TO DAY STRUGGLE WITH LIFE!

Friday 12 October 2007

I AM GOING TO EXPLODE!

RIGHT OK!!!! I am now so pissed off that I could literally smash my lap top up and think nothing of it!! WHY!..you ask ,well now to add to my ever increasing anxiety's I can no longer use youtube!!!! they keep asking me to install the flash player and of course I try to install it but it has stopped working with firefox,but it seems to work in internet explorer ok which I dont use !! I have tried for two days and I am nearing the brink of insanity and will probably explode over the weekend! IF anyone who reads this is a magician PLEASE comment with suggestions and I will gratefully give unlimited pleasure to for a WHOLE WEEK if you can successful solve the problem for me!!....or you can simply leave me a comment of love to cheer me up! XOXO

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... make sure you go to the non-IE download page for the current flash, and try installing, with Firefox closed down. Another alternative is to save your bookmarks, uninstall FF, then re-install the newest version. That way you'll start fresh. You'll have to reinstall plugins, etc, including the flash of course. Probably if I was in front of your computer I could figure it out more quickly, but out here, I'm just guessing.

TIMSLIM said...

thanks for your comments atari_age, I appreciate the time you spent looking at my blog and leaving a comment...hopefully the problem will be solved soon!..if you need anything
feel free to contact me! tim x

The Good Things said...

I would just upload your videos here and leave Youtube, this will make your videos unique and add value to them.

Just a thought

M

TIMSLIM said...

Thank Matteo
for your comment and I agree with you
because I feel that youtube is such a dirty site and leaves people open to hate attacks!
love tim x

Google