THOUGHT PROCESS

THE THOUGHT PROCESS OF A MIND INVOLVED IN A DAY TO DAY STRUGGLE WITH LIFE!

Tuesday 3 April 2007

TOO MUCH

Well after not drinking for well…since xmas I had a very big drink on Saturday night and woke up soon after falling asleep to the feeling of sickness!!.. needless to say I rushed to the toilet only not in time to use the toilet bowl expertly and missing the opening occasionally covered myself and the walls with the contents of my stomach which by volume contained a lot of whisky and very little food!! To say I was ashamed would be an understatement and highlighted in the morning when to my horror the bathroom mat was missing!! I could not remember removing it or where I had put it so I had to hunt it out till I eventually discovered it in the wash basket looking decidedly messy! The whole incident leaves me feeling ashamed and foolish and propels me further towards a life changing decision!?

No comments:

Google